It is not easy to learn all SEO best practices and stay up-to-date in the fast-paced industry.
You shouldn’t make it harder on yourself by using the wrong SEO tools in your SEO campaign strategy.
This is the list of the best SEO tools you can use for your SEO campaign, these tools are enough to make your SEO campaign a success by improving your website ranking and target customer leads.
7 Best SEO Tools You Can Use For Your SEO Campaign.
The number one on my list is the free Google analytics tool that was created by Google.
Most businesses with an online website install Google analytics on their website for measuring their website metrics.
Google Analytics provides you with valuable insights that will help can help achieve success in your marketing campaign.
For every business with an online presence, it is essential you know how effective your website is performing; if it is increasing your marketing ROI or drifting away from its purpose.
For this Google Analytics provides you with detailed information on how online users interact with your website, their location, smartphone, how long they stay on your website, the pages they visited e.tc.
The nature of your business or the industry you serve does not matter, for the fact you have an online presence through your website it is a necessity for you to monitor the behaviors of your website visitors.
If you have not installed Google Analytics on your business website, then you should install it today and start measuring the success of your website.
If you are just starting out with google analytics on your website, the first thing you should do is to set up your campaign Goals (Sales and Leads) in the admin area of the dashboard by the left side.
After you are done with your goals set up, you will also need to get familiar with the channels report that is within the acquisitions reporting section of your dashboard.
This very report is what will give you a high-level overview of every of your different marketing channels so that you see the source of your website traffic and the marketing channels that are converting them into leads and sales.
Understanding their behavior will guide you in making an informed decision.
If you are still in doubt if you need to install Google analytics or not: stated below are a few reasons why Google Analytics is important for you to have on your website.
1. It’s Free:
The first thing you should know is that Google Analytics is free, you are not required to pay any amount to use it.
Google makes money from the search engine by providing the best web experience to online users.
They provide website owners with various free resources and tools which include Google analytics we are talking about.
By having access to Google Analytics for free you can invest the money into other important aspects of your business. E.g.
You can invest the money into your website user experience providing online users with a seamless web experience.
2. It Collects Your Website Data Automatically
Google Analytics doesn’t require much effort from your end as it collects important data automatically.
To start collecting your website data all you need to do is install the Google analytics plugin on your website and connect it to your Gmail account.
3. Easy integration with other tools Google
Another remarkable feature of Google Analytics is that it can easily integrate with other Google tools. Some of these tools are Google ads, Tag manager, and search console.
Google analytics integration with google ads is a remarkable integration. The integration allows these tools to work together and provide positive results.
Google Analytics will provide you with actionable insights into your google ads that will lead to the success of your ad campaigns.
Rankmath with starting price of $59 per year is one of the best WordPress SEO plugins that you can use to increase your website traffic on the search engine.
It hosts many intelligent features that give you top SEO capabilities.
In comparison to other WordPress SEO plugins, rankmath is faster (Which means that it does not slow down your website)
Stated below are the few features of Rankmath Plugin
SEMrush is a solid all-in-one SEO tool that is used for improving business online visibility and the discovery of market insights.
This tool is a must-have tool for businesses that want higher visibility with their marketing campaign but it comes at a price of $499.95 a month for their business plan which might be too expensive for small businesses.
SEMrush performs different marketing functions, ranging from marketing insights, competitive research, Digital PR, content marketing, SEO marketing, PPC campaign, Social media marketing, campaign management, keyword research, and also analyzing website backlinks and traffic.
With the help of SEMrush, you will be able to see which keywords are ranking for your website or the keywords your competitor’s website is ranking for.
If your competitors are ranking higher than you in the Search engine results pages (SERPs), with the help of SEMrush you don’t need to worry.
SEMrush gives you the ability to conduct detailed research on your competitors. This research comprises all their activity on the world wide web.
Having a deep insight into the activity of your competitors will present you with an opportunity to outrank them or compete head-to-head with them.
There are many SEO tools in the market that can help you analyze your competitors, but SEMrush is the most powerful among all of them, and it is the choice of many marketers.
Let’s take a look at why SEMrush is the best SEO pick for many online marketers
1. Detailed Keyword Research
Keyword research is the foundation of your SEO Campaign. Keywords are what give you visibility in the search engine. Your target customers can locate you if you make use of the right keywords.
SEMrush will provide you with a detailed analysis of your keyword research. This analysis will empower your content optimization.
SEMrush has a keyword magic tool that makes it easy for you to find and target keyword phrases that will likely increase your website's organic traffic.
Stated below are the few pieces of information SEMrush can provide for you based on your keyword research.
SEMrush is an SEO tool that gives you a comprehensive analysis of your competitor's activities on the web.
There is a high probability that you are not the only company in your niche, you will likely have competitors who are also on the web trying to reach their potential customers.
That is why you need to be aware of how your competitors are performing online compared to how you are performing.
SEMrush gives you this analysis and identifies the gaps between you and your competitors for possible growth.
It helps you analyze and maintain your present search traffic.
With the number of competitors you have, how long can you continue to generate a high volume of organic traffic before they take over?
If your website generates thousands of traffic every month when you start losing the traffic what do you do?
This is where SEMrush comes in. SEMrush doesn’t just help you to generate new organic traffic, with the help of its Organic Traffic Insights it gives you the ability to know the source of your organic traffic so you maximize it.
You can achieve this by connecting your domain, search console, and google analytics together.
You also have to the regional database and the device type you did like to analyze.
SEMrush will take it up from there and automatically present you with a detailed analysis of your organic traffic. The analysis will be as follow
When you have this data, you can maintain your website progress and pivot your SEO strategy to address an unexpected fall in your website traffic.
Unlike the rest of SEO tools, screaming frog is known to be an “SEO spider”, what this means is that it is able to crawl your website to find broken links, ensure your website redirects are working, analyze your website metadata, find the duplicate contents on your website and many more.
Screaming frog has a free version that works really great for businesses of small size but if your website has more than 500 pages, then you will need to switch to the paid version that will cost you 149 pounds per year.
You can also make use of Screaming Frog to schedule regular audits of your website pages for any potential threat that might have a negative impact on your SEO.
Let’s take a look at the features of Screaming frog
- 1Screaming Frog has the ability to detect duplicate content in the same domain.
- 2It can analyze page titles and meta descriptions.
- 3With screaming frog, you can find broken links.
- 4Ability to Generate XML sitemap: Sitemaps helps search engine to find pages in your website, crawl them, and to understand your website structure.
Yoast SEO is another WordPress SEO plugin that can be used to improve website on-page SEO optimization.
This SEO tool makes it easy to edit the titles and meta descriptions of web pages so that each page is unique and optimized for the relevant keywords that can make it rank.
Features of Yoast SEO plugin
- 1You can easily get an SEO analysis of your web content with suggestions on how to make it better.
- 2It helps you to increase the quality of your content by suggesting.
- 3Usage of passive voice that is in your post.
- 4Number of required words for a paragraph.
- 5The reading level of your post.
- 6It helps your page to rank better by taking synonyms and related keywords into account.
- 7It helps your website's internal linking structure as it gives you a suggestion for links to other pages as you write your blog post.
- 8It takes note of your most important pages and warns you to update them. Search engines love to rank fresh content over old content.
This SEO tool covers a lot of bases when it comes to an SEO campaign, some of these bases include performing site audits for your website, competitor analyses, rank tracking, content exploring, keyword research, and many more.
It is an SEO tool that is best known for its capabilities in link analysis, this makes it a must-have SEO tool for any business that wants to embark on a link-building strategy for their website.
Features of Ahrefs and why you might want to try the tool out.
- 1Identify Target Keywords: Ahrefs gives the ability to search for keywords used on various search engines. You can search for keywords based on the search engine you want to target.
- 2Perform Site Audit: Site audit is potentially the most important aspect of SEO marketing because it helps you detect underlying issues that are affecting your website from reaching its full potential. It helps you detect SEO issues you don’t know exist on your website.
- 3Tracking Your Website Rank: Ahrefs has a rank tracker tool that gives you the ability to see the position of your website when your target customers search for queries that are related to your business. You can also insert the keywords you want to rank for in the Rank tracker tool and set how frequently you want to get a report about the keywords.
- 4Identify Broken backlinks: Backlinks are part of Google ranking factors. Ahrefs let gives you reports about broken backlinks that are on your website. A broken backlink can occur if the third-party page you link to is deleted or removed by the owner.
- 5Site Explorer: Ahrefs site explorer feature let you explore different websites and check their organic traffic, paid traffic, and backlinks. You will likely want to use this feature to check your competitor's website.
Ubersuggest is another powerful SEO tool that gives you an overview of website pages when you search for queries on Google.
It also gives you the list of all the suggested keywords that are related to your search query plus it will also show you the keyword's monthly search volumes, click-through rate, level of competition, and many more.
Below are a few reasons why you should use Ubersuggest
- 1Backlinks: It helps you get valuable backlinks from third-party websites. It also shows you your competitor's backlinks. The backlinks your competitors have will give you an idea of how to come up with a better SEO strategy
- 2Ability to track your website position and ranking: Ubersuggest gives you the ability to track your website position and ranking. It gives you a detailed ranking analysis that includes both desktop and mobile rankings.
- 3Site Speed: Ubersuggest crawls your website to identify potential problems that are preventing your website from loading fast. When you have a fast-loading website, you will reduce your website bounce rate and increase your website click-through rate.
- 4Keywords: This tool also presents you with keyword ideas, if you want to rank for your competitor's keyword you can input in ubersuggest search bar and get various keyword ideas that are similar to the one you search for.
- 5Competitors Analysis Research: This tool also gives you the ability to spy on your competitor’s website. It helps you with a detailed analysis of your competitors, these analyses include