It is bad news for any business to spend money on marketing without increasing their ROI, or business bottom line.
This is the reason why I came up with this content on how you can fix your website lead generation campaign and set it up for online lead acquisition.
1. Use SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the great digital marketing strategies out there, yet lots of companies are not investing in it.
SEO is an online marketing strategy that can be used to generate organic leads from online users that are interested in your business.
When you invest in SEO you invested in a marketing campaign that will increase your website's search engine visibility and become popular with your online customers that are ready to make a purchase or order for your service.
Every successful online transaction begins with the search engine.
If your website is nowhere to be found when your target customers are searching for keyword queries that are related to your business and industry then you will find it difficult to become successful with your business online.
Your website needs to become visible to your target customers when they search for key phrases related to your business and industry; SEO can help you achieve this.
Skill is required for you to be able to develop a successful SEO strategy.
This skill will involve you to have knowledge in content, UX design, and tech.
SEO is a long-term strategy that generates qualified leads over time, making it a core part of your business marketing strategy that will allow you to work effectively and bring you quality leads while spending less on your marketing campaign.
Now let’s talk about how we can use an SEO campaign to generate leads for your business.
You can start to acquire quality leads from the search engine by following the below steps:
- 1The first thing to do is to audit your website. You can do it yourself, or hire an SEO Expert to do it for you.
- 2Research your target customer's pain points. The research can be an online survey, or you can also do it on Google. When you know your target customer's pain points you will be able to help them through SEO and gain their trust.
- 3Conduct a comprehensive keyword list for your website to target your online customers. SEMrush is an SEO tool that can help you with keyword research.
- 4Optimize the content on your website and follow the best SEO practices.
- 5Optimize your website images to become readable by the search engine.
- 6Publish high-quality, and valuable content on your website.
- 7Submit your website URLs in Google Search Console.
If you consistently publish three (3) pieces of high-quality content on your website weekly.
You should be able to start seeing an increase in your website traffic by the end of Six Months, and if your industry is highly competitive you should start seeing traffic after a year.
The more your website visibility increases, the more your traffic will increase and the more quality leads you will be able to acquire.
The leads will translate to more sales for your business because you are targeting keywords that are related to your business and the industry you serve.
If you don’t know how to get started with your business SEO campaign, you should consider hiring an SEO professional to take charge of your campaign for you, while you focus on what matters.
2. Improve your website speed
Slow loading time might also be the reason your website is not able to generate leads for you.
Slow-loading web pages have a negative impact on an SEO campaign, this negative effect will cost you lots of leads as a result of lower web page rankings in SERPs, and less web page traffic.
This is the reason why it is good to also monitor your website speed to know if it follows the best SEO practices.
Online users don’t have enough patience to wait for your website to load if it can’t load fast.
They have other things to attend to and there are also other websites they can visit, instead of them waiting forever for your website to load.
Your website must be able to load in five seconds or less if you are interested in acquiring online leads.
Meanwhile, there are more than enough websites that fail to meet up to that expectation and they continue to lose paying customers.
Improving your website page speed is a fantastic win for your business.
With one second of improvement in your web page speed, you can increase your website conversion and acquire more qualified leads that are ready to buy from you or order your service.
After you have known the reason your website speed might be slow.
Let’s take a look at how you can fix that and improve your website page speed for quality lead acquisition.
Optimizing your website for speed will require you to take the following actions:
The first which is
- 1Analyze your website speed with Google's PageSpeed Insights.
- 2Compress your website images with tiny PNG.
- 3Decrease your website CSS file sizes.
- 4Reduce your page redirects.
- 5Optimize your HTML files if necessary.
- 6Change your domain hosting provider if the present provider server is not meeting up to standard SEO requirements.
If you are in need of a dedicated SEO professional that can help you with your website speed then you can schedule a strategy session with me.
Investing in page speed optimization is a worthy investment for businesses that want to acquire online paying customers.
With the service of page speed optimization, you will maximize your website speed, improve your SEO campaign and increase your website visibility, traffic, and qualified leads.
3. Optimize your webpage contact forms
You can generate qualified leads from your website through various ways: Some of them are;
Although phone calls are extremely helpful in maintaining good customers relationships and in getting paying customers.
A website contact form is one of the more common ways businesses use to receive qualified leads.
Your Contact form should be the first thing that is looked at if you are not getting lead from your website.
Your target customers might be able to visit your website through search engine results pages (SERPs), go through your website products, or services, and get delighted to contact you.
They might be excited until they see your contact form and they get discouraged.
There are a few reasons for this, it may be that you are asking them for too much information, or your contact form might not be functioning properly making it difficult for them to input their details and submit.
Your website contact form can set you up for success and it can also be a bad business for you.
So, let’s look at how you can fix and optimize your contact forms to generate required qualified leads for your business.
- 1Test your contact form once a month to make sure it is working perfectly.
- 2Ask your loved ones and your team members to use the contact form and provide you with a review if there is any needed adjustment.
- 3Carefully analyze your contact form fields and exclude the fields that are not necessary.
- 4You should also add a compelling call-to-action (CTA) button.
- 5Conducting A/B tests on your contact form is also not a bad idea. You can conduct an A/B test with different form fields and colors.
- 6Your contact form should also be added to the right web pages, if it is effective on your homepage, you can also add it to your product page or service page.
You can also take advantage of Google and make use of their free Google Optimize tool.
This tool allows you to improve your form performance and features.
4. Include compelling Call-to-Action (CTAs) in your web content
Low acquisition of leads from your website will require you to look at different areas.
CTAs are the most neglected areas companies look at if they are having a low turnout of qualified leads.
Website CTA might seem like a “not so big deal,” but it has huge effect on the action of your website visitors.
Call-to-action (CTA) button instruct your website visitors to take the required action that will turn them into leads.
For example, if you are selling products, your CTA may instruct your online visitors to “Buy Now,” “Make a Purchase” or suggest they complete your contact form and get a discount.
Your website must have a compelling CTA so that your website visitors will know the next step to take without getting lost in your website.
Now, let’s talk about how you can generate qualified leads with Compelling CTAs Button.
Your website should be able to increase your website leads by following the steps below:
Your website CTAs should be able to deliver effectively if you
- 1Make your CTAs short and straight to the point.
- 2Align your CTAs with the need of your website visitors.
- 3Conduct a split test on your CTAs and use the most effective.
- 4Keep your CTAs content simple and avoid the use of superlative sentences.
If you are lucky to discover the CTAs formula that works for your business.
You should not stop but continue to develop and test new CTAs for increase in lead generation.
Every improvement in your CTAs will give you new ideas on how you can motivate your target customers to take the required action and increase your bottom line.
5. Target your website leads at every stage of their buying funnel
Depending on the model of your business, your marketing and advertisement strategy will likely focus on the end of the buyer’s funnel.
You will want to attract serious online users that are ready to make a purchase or request for your service, not the ones that are not ready to convert but comparing between two options.
This focus will limit your website's potential to acquire qualified leads.
Many companies miss out on potential business opportunities when they ignore the top-of-the-funnel (TOFU) and middle-of-the-funnel (MOFU).
It is very easy to miss qualified leads if you only focus on the bottom-of-the-funnel, that is why your business needs to target every part of the buyer’s funnel.
With a presence of comprehensive approach to the online buyer’s funnel, it will be possible for your business to build relationships with qualified future leads and get them to convert when they are finally ready to make a purchase or request for your service.
Now, let’s look at how we can target an entire buyer’s funnel for lead generation.
Your business will begin to benefit greatly by focusing on all the stages of your buyer’s funnel.
- 1Research the funnel stage that your website visitors are in. This will let you know how to engage them properly.
- 2Create content that targets them and solves their problems at the funnel stage they are in.
- 3Publish your content on your social media channels to attract shares and more visibility.
Turn your website into a lead-generating machine
It is a big problem if you are getting leads from your website, not getting leads means your website is not working to its full potential.
Most businesses today rely on online advertising because more people now spend their time on the internet, if they are not on a desktop computer they will be on their smartphones.
Google processes millions of searches a day, if your website performs better your visibility in the search engine will bring you lots of qualified leads and increase your business ROI.
Increase in your website ranking will bring more paying customers to you. Your website will represent all over the world.
Work with me to improve your website search engine ranking and increase the number of leads you acquire through your website.
I can also help you to manage your leads effectively and get them to trust you with their money.
When you work with me, you are working with one of the great minds in the marketing world to create the best lead-generation strategy for you.
ARE YOU READY!!!
You should feel free to schedule free 30 minutes strategy session with me.